Premium-Line 30.000A automatic extension socket with surge protection 5-way black/light grey 3m H05VV-F 3G1,5 1 Master 4 Slave
Hugo Brennenstuhl GmbH & Co Kommanditgesellschaft Extension leads
- Protection for your appliance from malfunctions in the mains, such as surges, indirect lightning strikes or circuit noises, with a maximum sum of leakage current of up to 30.000 A.
- Top quality protection against HF interference by means of an integrated filter.
- With the switching ON/OFF of the device, which is plugged into the red master socket, all further appliances in the slave socket can also be automatically switched ON/OFF.
- For example, you can use a computer as a master device, which can embrace slave appliances in the automatic control such as, e.g. monitor, sound-system, printer, scanner etc.
- Meets high environmental protection requirements: - Minimised standby power loss - Low energy consumption - Environmentally-damaging materials avoided.
- Digital: Saves the correct setting for your master unit at the push of a button.
- Modern: Switches your slave unit safe and gently using state-of-the-art technology.
- Flexible: As required, can be converted into a permanent mode.
- Intelligent, interchangeable module construction.
- Illuminated 2-pole ON/OFF safety switch.
- With replaceable 10 A fuse.
- Childproof sockets.
- cable length (m): 3 m
- Height: 61,50 cm
- Length: 6,00 cm
- Weight: 1,00 kg
- Width: 9,50 cm
- Housing colour: light grey, black
- usage: Household
- type of fastening: fastening with screw
- Surge current: 30000 A
- with surge protection:
- type of plug: angle plug
- Number of socket outlets total: 5,00
- socket outlet arrangement: 45°
- degree of protection (IP): IP20